Welcome to the 2015 Texas Classic of Pearland… WHO WILL BE THE NEW KING?
CELEBRATING GRASSROOT TEAMS IN APPRECIATION OF 16 YEARS
Re: Pearland Texas Classic Tournament
Follow Us on Twitter @PearlandClassic for scores and updates
Elite Action Sports and Great American Sports have partnered up again, and is very excited about hosting the upcoming 16th Annual Pearland Texas Classic Tournament held April 10-12, 2015 at Pearland High School located in beautiful Pearland, Texas. Elite Action Sports would like extend a sincere welcome to all traveling summer teams and coaches that will be in attendance. 9U — 10U — 11U- 12U -13U -14U -15U — 16U -17U team Boys. We’re anticipating a huge turnout of the top kids in the country. It is with much esteem delight that we invite you to partner in the lives of these future "All American" and NBA players. We are excited about you being a part of this great event and we encourage you to come out and enjoy a fun filled weekend of basketball. Elite Action Sports was developed to encourage the lives of young men and women by providing a positive environment for academics and the game of basketball. Elite Action is a sports company that focuses on the Education, Training, and Basketball for the complete Student — Athlete. Houston Elite Action hosts and encourages premier amateur basketball tournaments from AAU and Grassroots basketball clubs and high school teams. These premier organizations are partners in the Pearland Texas Classic, a Premier Youth Event which plays host to the top AAU and Grassroots programs in the country.
- Tournament headquarters will be Pearland High School for all ages 9u — 17u
- For all teams — bring proof of age & grade of all of your players with you to the tournament. THIS IS IMPORTANT
- There is an admission charge for all spectators — daily passes: $10 Friday, $10 Saturday, $10 Sunday. Weekend passes will be sold. Please tell your parents.
- Two coaches and all players from each team get in free.
- Tournament passes will be available at all gyms for all parents and fans. Tournament passes will be available at all gyms for all parents and fans.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT AT LEAST ONE COACH FOR ALL TEAMS MUST REGISTER AT PEARLAND HIGH SCHOOL BEFORE THERE FIRST GAME 9U AND 14U
- PLEASE NOTE ALL 15U AND 17U PLAYERS AND COACHES MUST REGISTER AT PEARLAND HIGH SCHOOL AND ATTEND THE NCAA CERTIFIED CLASS BEFORE THE FIRST GAME ( Please arrive early take about 20 min to register)
- PLEASE NOTE ALL 15U AND 17U TEAMS AND COACHES MUST ATTEND THE NCAA CERTIFIED CLASS BEFORE THE FIRST GAME
- NO COACHES IN THE 15U – 17U WILL BE ALLOWED TO COACH WITHOUT A COACHES BAND.
- THE 15U – 17U SCHEDULE BRACKET ARE POSTED AT PEARLAND HIGH SCHOOL
- THE 9U – 14U SCHEDULE BRACKET POSTED ON MAIN PLAYING SITE.
- All teams please continue to watch to schedule until Friday Tip for schedule changes.
IN THE HIGH SCHOOL AND YOUTH DIVISION HOME TEAM KEEP SCORE. Team listed on left and top of bracket is home and wears light color. Bring both colors to game in case a team does not have extra uniforms.
HOTELS NEAR THE SITES http://txclassic.com/index.php/host-hotels/
DIRECTION TO THE GYMS http://txclassic.com/index.php/location-directions/
Play starts Friday, April 10, 2015.
- ALL TEAMS MUST CHECK IN BEFORE FIRST GAME OR YOUR TEAM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY.
- ALL PLAYER PARTICIPATING MUST HAVE ON GAME UNIFORM TO ENTER TOURNAMENT
- COACHES PLEASE BRING BOTH SET OF UNIFORMS
- THERE WILL BE DAY PASSES AND WEEKEND PASSES
- WEBSITE WILL BE UPDATED WITH SCORES AND RESULTS
2011 PTC Recap