Registration Form coming soon
PLAYERS MULTI- TEAM -EVENTS DISCOUNTS
- Teams must sign up together for multi-team discount.
- Email email@example.com for multi team discounts details.
Traveling Teams & High School Teams Only
** 3 Game Guarantee! **
- High School boys and girls and younger age divisions. 3 game guarantee.
- This event will host the most competitive teams and players in the U.S.
- Premiere SPRING EVENT for High School boys.
- All gyms near each other
- Will have all the top traveling teams from across the country.
- All teams will move into the championship rounds.
- Play starts Friday, April 21, 2017
- High school rules with stop clock on all dead balls for all age divisions.
- Trophies awarded to 1st and 2nd place team members in each age division.
- Birth date as of September 1, 2017. Players are qualified by either grade or age.
- No registration fee will be refunded 5 business days prior to tournament
- 9U/3rd grade
- 10U/4th grade
- 11U/5th grade
- 12U/6th grade boys
- 13U/7th grade boys
- 14U/8th grade boys
- 15U/9th grade boys
- 16U/10th grade boys
- 17U/11th grade* boys
*Unsigned Seniors Allowed
SCHEDULE: Registration for All Players and Staff Coaches
- Fri – April 21st – Games
6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Sat – April 22nd – Games
9:00am – 10:00pm
- Sun – April 23rd – Games
9:00am – 4:00pm
“Tournament will conclude after the 4:00pm games.” Schedule all airline departures between 6:00pm and 8:00pm.
Each team is allowed a maximum of 15 players and three coaches on the bench. Athletes’ names and other required information must be completed on Official Roster and received at check-in prior to the beginning of the tournament.
Teams are required to report to game site, thirty minutes prior to their first scheduled tournament game.
Headquarter Pearland Texas Classic for (9u – 17u)
3775 South Main Pearland Texas 77581
Game time is forfeit time.
The Tournament Site Directors will have final ruling on any protest. No protest will be accepted on officials’ judgment calls.
If required, a four (3) minute overtime period will be played. One time out per overtime period will be allowed.
HOME TEAM & VISITORS:
First team listed on tournament bracket will be “Home Team.” The home team will wear light jerseys. Visitors will wear dark colored uniforms. All teams will provide practice and game basketball.
There will be tournament passes for this tournament.
- Daily passes: $10 Friday, $15 Saturday, $15 Sunday
- Weekend tournament passes will be sold
- Up to two (2) coaches will be given a wristband when checking in to the tournament for 14u – 9u.
Concessions will be provided at all gyms. No outside beverages or food will be allowed including water. No gum allowed at any of the schools.